- Duration of the read processes conducted by anchore.
- Duration of the construction processes for read.
- The sum of the duration of all read processes.
- Duration of the readwrite processes conducted by anchore.
- Duration of the construction processes for readwrite.
- The sum of the durations of all readwrite processes.
- Duration of the write processes conducted by anchore.
- Duration of the construction processes for write.
- The sum of the duration of all write processes.
- Duration of the runtime monitor processes conducted by anchore.
- Duration of the construction processes for runtime monitor.
- The sum of the duration of all monitor process.
- Number of images pending analysis.
- Returns info and status on the 4 services of Anchore.
- Available space in the “tmp_dir” location of each container.
- Memory consumed by the instance
- Returns number of queries coming from the remote stream.
- The number of concurrent queries that the engine is reading.
- The number of maximum concurrent queries that the engine can read.
- Duration of the query processes conducted by prometheus.
- Duration of each process
- Differs from prometheus_engine_query_duration_seconds_count as the duration for every process is listed separately
- The sum of the duration of all engine query processes.
Prometheus metric queries📜
- The number of metric requests that are currently being processed.
- The total number of requests made.
If you encounter an error running a query, see the list below for guidance on resolving errors.
Error executing query: invalid parameter ‘query’:
- This results whenever a syntax error is thrown when a query is parsed.
- Make sure that you have no spaces in your query.
- Make sure certain characters (e.g <>/;) are not interfering your query.
parse error: unknown function
- This error occurs when the query database parses a function that is not in the database
- Make sure the function that you are running is part of the database
- This results when the query is not in the list of available queries
- Make sure your query is among ones that are listed.
- Make sure that that your expression is spelled correctly.
- Make sure the app is integrated correctly